We are facing the greatest transformation in human history.
Are you ready for the world of tomorrow?
Our world is in transition
In the history of our planet there have always been ruptures from which a new world has emerged. We are in such a state of change.
This one is unique, because it will create technological life.
We are facing enormous challenges
- The great acceleration, globalization, environmental degradation, climate change, migration, pandemic,
- Artificial intelligence, biotechnology, nanotechnology,
- new communication channels, exponential growth,
- fake news, populism, extremism, ignorance,
- complex connections, the desire for simple answers,
- a society paralyzed in prosperity
- and a political and economic leadership that has reached its limits in managing this complexity.
Old truths no longer apply
Today’s economic and ecological »truths« are no longer apply; they cannot answer the major challenges. Since we are not taking the time to discover what the new world has to offer, we don’t know what it is supposed to look like.
Is renunciation the answer?
»To save the world, we must bring it into balance.« This recognition was born in 1972 with the book The Limits to Growth and is more relevant today than ever. It means a departure from business as usual and it calls for renunciation. But does it really take us into the future? Do we want a world where prohibitions and restrictions govern our lives? Can renunciation alone save our world sustainably and are we ready for it?
A new utopia, a new narrative
We need a new worldview that is worth striving for, that is not characterized by self-destructive exploitation, bans, delimitation and surveillance. A vision that focuses on a healthy balance between abundance and wealth for everyone in harmony with natural growth cycle.
Using imagination and creativity
Through our imagination and creative power we don’t have to sacrifice anything. On the contrary, we may live an even better life and at the same time maintain and create a world worth living for all life by putting life itself in the foreground and using the positive chances of new technologies. For this new world we need new socio-political framework conditions.
Allow for thoughts
Only when we consider this possibility, allow this thought and anchor it in our collective memory as a future worth striving for, can we begin to make a new world real. Only then can we let go of the old world and new, unimagined opportunities arise from renunciation. It is already happening, in niches, all over our globe … are you ready for the world of tomorrow?
Perspectives for a new world
Technology has always improved our lives, let us use these powers to master the great challenges of our time. All we have to do is set the right framework conditions.
Perspectives for a new world
(Extract from the subject areas ecology, economy and energy)
- Pricing the life cycle assessment 3% 3%
- Global market access but regional production 50% 50%
- 3-D printing 5% 5%
- Human work vs. AI work 80% 80%
- AGI/Bio-/Nano-Tech 10% 10%
- Fossil fuels 68% 68%
- Nuclear power 12% 12%
- Renewable energy 20% 20%
- Nuclear fusion 0% 0%
- Pricing the life cycle assessment 75% 75%
- Global market access but regional production 70% 70%
- 3-D printing 50% 50%
- Human work vs. AI work 50% 50%
- AGI/Bio-/Nano-Tech 80% 80%
- Fossil fuels 18% 18%
- Nuclear power 10% 10%
- Renewable energy 70% 70%
- Nuclear fusion 2% 2%
- Pricing the life cycle assessment 100% 100%
- Global market access but regional production 80% 80%
- 3-D printing 100% 100%
- Human work vs. AI work 25% 25%
- AGI/Bio-/Nano-Tech 100% 100%
- Fossil fuels 1% 1%
- Nuclear power 1% 1%
- Renewable energy 48% 48%
- Nuclear fusion 50% 50%